5 Day Women’s Healing Circle 15-19 May 2020
May 15 - May 19| €1450
“THERE IS SOMETHING MAGICAL AND POWERFUL ABOUT A GROUP OF WOMEN THAT GATHERS TO HEAL AND TRANSFORM….”
This – special edition – 5-day all-inclusive program consists of 3 ayahuasca ceremonies, supported by preceding intention setting circles. The Women’s Retreat is guided by our team of highly experienced (female) facilitators, who bring in additional ceremonial practices that help create a safe setting and allows the women to really dive deep on this retreat.
Because the group dynamics are highly important in this special edition, the retreat starts with an opening ceremony and ends with a closing circle. During the 5 days, there will be other supportive rituals and sessions, such as transformational breathing, yoga and sound healing (all included in the price).
“THE CIRCLE BECOMES A CONTAINER FOR TRUTH TELLING, HEALING AND TRANSFORMATION.”
This retreat will have a special emphasis on integration and incorporation of the teachings of the master plant. Together we will create a safe and secure context, in which we can fully surrender to the experience in trust and faith. This allows us to really see ourselves and each other and talk about what is really going on in our lives.
The format of this – special addition – retreat allows for a profound process of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing and a deep level of connection with the ayahuasca medicine. The feminine touch can be felt in every detail, from the shared meals to the decoration of the rooms.
The ayahuasca ceremonies will be led by our Peruvian Shipibo Maestro Reshin Nika, supported by his daughter Isa Rina, who brings a gentle, loving feminine energy to the ceremonies.
- 3 ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 sound healing ceremony
- Food and drinks (vegetarian and healthy diet suitable for working with ayahuasca)
- Ceremony group and group sharing (max 12 people)
- Experienced team of facilitators and guides to make you feel comfortable, safe and welcome
- Retreat Support Program
- Comfortable accommodation (individual or shared) in our renovated Dutch farm house
- Free parking facilities (or free shuttle service from the nearest train station)
What’s not included:
- Flights to The Netherlands
- Transportation from the airport (Schiphol Amsterdam or Düsseldorf, Germany)